Thursday, June 14, 2007

Lee Anne's Top 10

Not really top 10, just 10 thoughts.

1. Don't put all your eggs in the weatherchannel.com basket!
2. It's been awesome to serve God by serving with a ministry who cares so much for the children here. There's alot of work to be done this week, but when the kids are around, loving on them is a priority.
3. The Peruvians are incredibly hospitable and a handshake isn't acceptable. If you forget and extend a hand, you are pulled in for a warm hug and kiss on the cheek. Not the place for Joey.
4. Giving doesn't have to be hard. One dollar can buy a bible for a family or glasses to help read or sew. $20 can help sponsor to go on a life changing mission trip.
5. Matthew 25: 35-40 "For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me a drink..."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so thankful for each of you on this mission for Christ this week. I am touched by the blogs in a way I can't explain or understand. By reading them I feel as though I am there with each of you. I am praying for you all continuously. I know it must be extremely difficult to see these sweet little children who are desperate for love and not be able to take them home. I pray that God gives each of you strength, health, and peace as you complete his mission this week.

Charla